Friday, March 2, 2012

The Rendezvous begins tonight! Dor + IFC + French Cinema = YAY

By this time next week, I'll be on my way to the hip, innovative and drowning-in-booze Austin Texas. But between now and then,  I've got 12 films to see here in good ol' NYC, as part of the Rendez-Vous with French Cinema film series.


They're showing at a few different theatrical venues in this town, most notably my home away from home, the IFC Center.

Here's the list I'll be seeing.  Kind of super psyched about it. Now, to find a way to actually get out of work on time to make it to all these screenings <gulp>.


38 Witnesses
Zarafa
Louise Wimmer
Farewell, My Queen
17 Girls
The Intouchables
Free Men
Here Below
18 Years Old And Rising
Paris By Night
The Well Digger's Wife
Guilty


DID I MENTION ALL THE TICKETS WERE FREE with my IFC membership?  BTW that blessed thing has almost paid for itself, FYI.  In less than two months. Yeahhh.

1 comment:

  1. i'm not sure, i think the right word is seething. yes that's it. i'm SEETHING with jealousy.

    ReplyDelete